This Week's Challenge

Hug somebody who needs it.

Joshua Study Guide

Hey friends. My friend, Chris posted this in the comments -
http://www.esvstudybible.org/sb/objects/introduction-to-joshua.html

It's an in-depth look at the book of Joshua and the middle-ish of the webpage has a nice long discussion about the genocides committed by the Israelites in the time of the OT. I haven't gotten a chance to look at it in too much depth, but from what I've read, there are some great answers there. Check it out.

I've also started to think about how this blog will continue next year. I want to draw my own conclusions similar to what you see in the link above. I want to go all out with the maps and the in depth study of the Bible, where this year is just about getting a high level understanding of the Bible as a whole.

So as of right now, next year I'm going to try to do just the Old Testament in a year, but going much further in depth with everything. Charts and maps and all that. I will sit down and actually read through the genealogies and trace their progress. That's exciting, no?

1 comment:

  1. I'll hopefully be in seminary next year, which won't make me any expert in this stuff....

    but it WILL give me access to Princeton Seminary's sweet library. So if you need any heeelp..

    ie, PRINCETON SEMINARY LIBRARY ROAD TRIP 2011!! WHUDDUP!

    ReplyDelete